Portland Japanese Garden is selling limited timed entry into the Garden, every 30 minutes during public hours. Following our Governor’s orders, we are restricting the number of people on-site, so tickets are limited.
Tickets can be purchased online up to 7 days in advance. Last admission can be purchased at 5:30pm.
Here’s what to know before you go:
- We are open 6 days per week: Wednesday – Monday (Closed Tuesdays)
- Limited number of timed entry tickets available every 30-minutes during public hours to help reduce capacity
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Member hours do not require reservations (8am – 10am Wednesday – Monday)
- Face coverings are mandatory indoors and outdoors at all times
- If you have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering, you are required to wear a full face shield
- Children aged 2 and older are also required to wear an acceptable form of face covering
- Observe physical distancing
- Stay on approved paths and observe one-way routes
- Download the Parking Kitty app for easy, touchless metered parking
- Cash is no longer accepted
- Take your time and take care of yourself
- Find more information on our reopening, here
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on revenues from tickets, memberships, retail sales, and donations.