How do I update my membership contact information?
If you would like to update your contact information or are having issues with your Membership, please fill out the appropriate form below.
- Address Update
- Request a New Membership Card
- Request Subscription to The Garden Path Magazine
- Contact Us (Select Membership in dropdown menu)
What are the types of Membership?
A variety of membership options are available. View all Membership Levels here.
What are My Member Benefits and Discounts?
- 20% discount when purchasing additional admission tickets
- 10% discount at the Garden Gift Shop (In-Store and Online)
- Free/discounted admission to Garden Lectures
- Discounted admission to Garden Workshops
- Free/discounted admission to Garden Exhibitions and Festivals
How Long Does it Take to Receive the Membership Packet?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for Memberships to be processed. To use all the benefits of your Membership immediately, simply show your receipt and photo ID at the Check-In Window at the Welcome Center.
What is the tax deductibility?
The Portland Japanese Garden is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization maintained solely through admissions, Memberships, and special gifts. Membership and donations are tax deductible. Certain benefits, such as complimentary admission tickets, may reduce the tax-deductible amount – please consult your accountant. Questions? Please contact the Membership office at 503-796-9180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Gateway Member?
Gateway Members is a designation of membership as a special thanks to those who maintained Membership through the Garden’s historic period of expansion.