- Wednesday – Monday: 10am – 5:30pm (closed Tuesdays)
- Last entry is 5:30pm. Visitors have until 6:30pm to enjoy the Garden.
- Gift Shop: 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Umami Café: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Garden admission or member reservation is required to visit Umami Café. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination using a CDC vaccination card or your Vaccination Record with proof of ID is required for all guests ages 12 and over.
- Reserve a table ahead of your visit
- Wednesday – Monday: 8am – 10am (closed Tuesdays, no member hours)
- The Gift Shop opens at 9:30am for members only. The Umami Café opens at 9:30am for members only. Please make a reservation for the Umami Café for a table during member hours.
Senior (65+): $16.25
Student (with ID): $15.25
Youth (6-17): $13.50
Child (5 and under): Free
Tickets are non-refundable. To request a ticket exchange, click here. Tickets can only be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the original date and time (no day-of exchanges).
- Mask Policy: Masks are optional.
- Special Tickets: If you have any special tickets such as promotions that need to be redeemed, please come see us at our Welcome Center for assistance. These types of tickets cannot be reserved in advance online.
- Tripod Fee: There is a $10.00/person charge for using a tripod for anyone who is not a Garden Member.
- Accessibility of Garden: We also provide a discount for visitors who are unable to see the entirety of the Garden due to accessibility. For a map of our pathways, please see here. For more information on accessibility, see here.
Arts for All
Portland Japanese Garden is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the beauty and serenity of the Garden accessible to low-income families and individuals who receive food stamps (SNAP).VIEW MORE INFORMATION